| CLIENT REFERRAL AGREEMENT
This Agreement is entered into by and between __________________________________ (Listing Broker) and
___________________________________________________________ (Referring Broker) concerning only the
buyer as described below. For the consideration as hereinafter expressed, the parties hereto agree as follows:
1. Listing Broker acknowledges that Referring Broker is referring the following potential buyer, to the Listing Broker
as a potential buyer of the following described business and/or property (the Business):______________________.
Listing Broker acknowledges that the fee described below will be paid to Referring Broker should the prospective
buyer purchase this or any other business from the Listing Broker.
2. The parties mutually agree that in the event the Listing Broker, his employees or agents complete the sale of a
business to said potential buyer, Listing Broker will pay to the Referring Broker an amount equal to
_________________ Percent (____%) of such amounts received by Listing Broker. Such percentage shall be
deemed to include the same percentage of any retainer or similar fee previously received by Listing Broker if such
retainer is to be credited against any commission due by reason of the listing agreement.
3. The term of this Agreement shall coincide with the term of the listing agreement regarding the Business. Listing
Broker will not attempt to register the buyer or refer the buyer to any other broker, without the specific written consent
of Referring Broker, for a period of two (2) years from the date of this Agreement.
4. No commission will be due the Referring Broker if the purchaser of the Business has already been aware of the
availability of the Business prior to being approached by the Referring Broker and such awareness had resulted,
directly or indirectly, from the efforts of the Listing Broker, its employees, agents or cooperating brokers.
5. Referring Broker, its agents and affiliates will not disclose the identity, availability for sale or any other information
pertaining to the Business to any other parties other than qualified prospective purchasers procured by Referring
Broker. Listing Broker reserves the right of final approval with respect to any prospective purchaser, which approval
shall not be unreasonably withheld. Referring Broker reserves the right to refer this buyer to other Brokers.
6. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State as stated in the Listing Agreement.
7. This Agreement is not assignable. All assignments or attempted assignments by either Broker shall be deemed
void and of no force and effect.
8. Should any provision hereof be deemed illegal or unenforceable, the other provisions hereof shall be given effect
separately therefrom and shall not be affected thereby.
9. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties about the Business and the prospective
buyer, and there are no agreements or understandings relating to the subject matter hereof between the parties
other than those set forth herein. This Agreement cannot be changed, modified or amended except in writing signed
by the parties.
10. In the event any party hereto institutes legal proceedings to enforce any provision of this Agreement, the
prevailing party in such proceedings shall be entitled to reasonable attorney's fees as determined by the Court in
addition to all allowable court costs and expenses.
Signed this __________ day of _______________________, 20______.
LISTING BROKER REFERRING BROKER
Authorized Representative Authorized Representative
Professional License Professional License BBN Form 335